6 facts about sex
1. Researchers at Rutgers found that the stimulation to a woman’s nipple sends signals to the same area of the brain reserved for clitoral and vaginal stimulation.
2. Zeldis Research Associates reports that 12% of Generation Y moms use their cellphones while having sex.
3. A review of more than 50 International studies on penis size revealed that men worry more about penis size than women. About half of the men reported being unhappy with their size while the majority of women reported being happy with their partners size.
4. A 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior reports that 85% of men said their lady had an orgasm during their last sexual encounter. That number was about 20% lower when women answered if they had an orgasm.
5. A Psychologist from the University of West England reports that men dream about sex more than women, and women have more nightmares than men.
6. Research from New York University’s Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program reports that men release a variety of chemicals during sex that are strongly linked to sleep. This may explain why men turn over and fall asleep right after an orgasm.